When you thought it would least happen to you, it did.
I learn, to always expect the unexpected.
I hope, pray or whatever, that in 3 weeks time, my back problem would heal. I've killed enough of cells inside my body. I went for 4 xray scans just now, I think my body's weak now. LOL! Losing too much cells! Anywayz, I hope I'ld get better, I don't want them to inject this liquid, I think its radionuclide? I can't remember, into my bone, for a bone scan if my back doesn't heal. The specialist doesn't even know what it is, but he suspects its .... yah, those whom I've told you should know what it is. Pathetic huh me?
Oh well...this is life, I should live life like that. Be optimistic! WOOHOO :D
Anywayz, thanks to those who tried cheering me up :D
I'm fine people, don't worry! Aiyah, this kind of thing..no biggie one lah! Tskkkk
In 3 weeks time, CGH here I come again.